This Tiny Gourd Is
1″3/8 Wide x 1″ Long
Monday I Will Be Posting All Of My Handmade Halloween Gourd Ornaments
Alnog With The DIY
Last and final Sketch
All Art Work Is Protected Under the Hammy and Pammy™
Update on Happy Halloween Painting
* I roughly sketch out the basic beginning of the design I want.
* So sorry for the light pencil marks, I try to put very little graphite on my watercolor
paper. I pencil in just a basic design.
* I did not sketched a pumpkin mouth on my watercolor paper as of yet! I am not
sure what type of mouth I want.
* One of my designs in the painting will be a likeness to one of my mini hand painted
gourds. I enjoy incorporating other things I have designed into my artwork!
* The rest of the designs will be drawn in with watercolor. The less graphite I have on
my final painting the happier I am.
Next step will be preparing my color palette and laying in the background washes
Now that’s when the fun begins
Please come back on Monday to see all my Mini Hand Painted Gourds!
I can’t wait to share!