In Love With White Pumkins
Gold And Orange Pumpkins
1. I purchased these pumpkins at “Home Goods”. I wanted something affordable.
2. Before painting these pumpkins I removed the electric cords and using soap
~n~ water I proceeded to wash off any debris on the pumpkins before applying the paint.
3. I painted 2 coats on both pumpkins with Annie Sloan Old While Chalk Paint. This paint is amazing it covers anything without primer. (I let them dry between each coat of paint.)
4. I left them to dry for 24 hours and proceeded to give them a light puff with a soft cloth.
5. Using a very watered down acrylic paint of Burnt Sienna I washed over the stems and creases of the pumpkins allowing shading around the mouth, nose and eyes.
This part is where you can have your own creative spirit
adding more paint different colors the choice is yours
6. Taking the pumpkins outside in a well ventilated area I sprayed them with a matt clear spray. I purchased mine at Home Depot. Let dry before bringing them inside so that the smell will evaporate.
7. Insert your lights and light those babies up!!!
Happy Pumpkin Day